Florida Divorce Law Firm
Experienced Coral Springs, Florida divorce lawyer
The dissolution of a marriage involves crucial decisions about the welfare of your children and the equitable division of your assets. Divorce attorney Steven R. Brenners has more than 25 years of experience in divorce law. At the Law Offices of Steven R. Brenners, we consider all aspects of your divorce case to develop the best possible solutions regarding:
- Child custody and visitation rights
- Child support
- Distribution of personal property, bank accounts, stocks and other assets
- Division of marital debts
- Sale or possession of the marital home
- Spousal support and temporary support
- How Often Do You See Requests For Post Decree Action Following A Divorce?
- What Is The Legal Standard For A Modification Of Divorce Decree?
- What Is The Actual Process To Modify A Divorce Decree?
- Why Is It Critical To Hire An Attorney To Handle A Divorce Decree Modification?
- What Are The Misconceptions About Divorce Involving Pre And Post Nuptials?
- Why Is It Important To Hire An Experienced Divorce Attorney?
- Is There Any Benefit In Filing First For Divorce?
- What Are The Top Benefits Of Having A Marital Agreement?
- How Long Have You Been Handling Divorce Matters?
Effective family law mediator
Mediation gives you and your spouse the opportunity to negotiate a divorce settlement in a structured setting through a trained facilitator. The mediation process fosters cooperation between partners and removes the unpredictability and uncertainty associated with litigation. Mediation often reduces the time and costs of divorce, and puts the decisions in your hands. We help you obtain the most equitable divorce settlement, fair child support agreement and healthy child custody arrangement.
Skilled family law litigator
Sometimes litigation is necessary to reach a just and equitable resolution to your family’s disputes. Utilizing tactical trial strategies and professional courtroom presence, we successfully represent clients throughout the adversarial litigation process. We are prepared to handle the complex aspects of your divorce methodically to obtain the most favorable trial outcome.
Contact a Coral Springs family law attorney.
Call the Law Offices of Steven R. Brenners at (954) 755-0126 or contact us online to schedule an appointment.